REQUIREMENTS FOR TEHACHAPI MLS MEMBERSHIP
FORMS REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW AGENT, BROKER AND APPRAISER:
- Application For Membership - Required of Agents, Brokers and Appraisers.
- Lockbox Key Agreement - Required of Agents and Brokers wishing to use SentriLock keycards and lockboxes. Not required for Appraisers since do not qualify for keycards.
- Request to Participate in Multiple Listing Service - Required of Agents and Brokers; for agents must be signed by their Broker/Appraiser.
- Addition of Licensee Form - Required of each new Agent; signed by their Broker/Appraiser.
- Letter of Good Standing - Required of all members who hold REALTORS® membership with another Association.
- Certification of Non-Use Form - Required from Broker's or Appraisers, when not all members under their license are joining MLS Membership.
PROCESSING: Forms are processed in 2 business days and receipt of completed forms and payment are required before membership will be activated. For same day processing, all forms and payment MUST be received by 3:00 p.m. User ID and Password to MLS service will be e-mailed. Member must come in to pick up keycard.
By Appointment: Call TAAR at (661) 822-7652 and bring completed forms.
By E-Mail or Fax: Send forms to e-mail of Carmen Curiel, AE/Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (661) 822-3459.
By Mail: Mail all forms and payments to Tehachapi MLS, 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561.
FOR MLS MEMBERSHIP: The Board of Directors require all new members (Brokers, Appraisers, Salespersons and Clerical Users) to attend a mandatory MLS Orientation class within 90 days of access. A $100 MLS Orientation deposit is required of all new members. Upon completion of orientation class a credit memo will be issued to members account.
Members who do not attend orientation class:
- Forfeit $100 orientation deposit
- MLS Membership is inactivated until requirement is fulfilled.
Classes are held approximately every 90 days at our TAAR office located at 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561. (Online MLS orientation classes are scheduled as needed.)
2018 New Member Mandatory Orientation Class Dates, at TAAR Office:
- MLS begins at 9:30 am
- REALTOR® begins at 1:30 pm
- - MLS & REALTOR® -Wednesday, February 28, 2018, MLS 9:30 am; REALTOR 1:30 pm
- - MLS ONLINE- Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 9:30 am
- - MLS & REALTOR® -Wednesday, May 16, 2018, MLS 9:30 am; REALTOR 1:30 pm
- - MLS ONLINE- Monday, June 18, 2018, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR ONLY -Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 1:30 pm
- - MLS ONLINE, Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 9:30 am
- - MLS ONLINE, Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR® ONLY -Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 1:30 pm