REQUIREMENTS FOR TEHACHAPI MLS MEMBERSHIP
FORMS REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW AGENT, BROKER AND APPRAISER:
- Application For Membership - Required of Agents, Brokers and Appraisers.
- Lockbox Key Agreement - Required of Agents and Brokers wishing to use SentriLock keycards and lockboxes. Not required for Appraisers since do not qualify for keycards.
- Request to Participate in Multiple Listing Service - Required of Agents and Brokers; for agents must be signed by their Broker/Appraiser.
- Addition of Licensee Form - Required of each new Agent; signed by their Broker/Appraiser.
- Letter of Good Standing - Required of all members who hold REALTORS® membership with another Association.
- Credit Card Authorization Form - For credit card transaction only.
- Certification of Non-Use Form - Required from Broker's or Appraisers, when not all members under their license are joining MLS Membership.
PROCESSING: Forms are processed in 2 business days and receipt of completed forms and payment are required before membership will be activated. For same day processing, all forms and payment MUST be received by 3:00 p.m. User ID and Password to MLS service will be e-mailed. Member must come in to pick up keycard.
By Appointment: Call TAAR at (661) 822-7652 and bring completed forms.
By E-MAIL or FAX: Send all forms by e-mail to Carmen Curiel, Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (661) 822-3459.
By Mail: Mail all forms and payments to Tehachapi MLS, 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561.
FOR MLS MEMBERSHIP: The Board of Directors require all new members (Brokers, Appraisers, Salespersons and Clerical Users) to attend a mandatory MLS Orientation class within 90 days of access. A $100 deposit for the MLS orientation is required. Upon completion of orientation the deposit will be refunded, a separate payment for $100 is required. Deposit will become non-refundable if orientation is not attended. Classes are held approximately every 90 days at our TAAR office located at 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561.
2018 New Member Mandatory Orientation Class Dates, at TAAR Office:
- MLS begins at 9:30 am
- REALTOR® begins at 1:30 pm
- - Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- - Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- - Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- - Wednesday, November 14, 2018