REQUIREMENTS FOR TEHACHAPI MLS MEMBERSHIP
FORMS REQUIRED FOR EACH NEW SALESPERSONS, BROKERS & APPRAISERS (ONE SET PER APPLICANT MUST BE PROVIDED):
- Application For Membership - Required for Salespersons, Brokers and Appraisers.
- Request to Participate in Multiple Listing Service - Required for Salespersons, Brokers and Appraisers; form must be signed by the responsible Broker/Appraiser.
- Addition of Licensee Form - Required for each new Salesperson must be signed by responsible Broker/Appraiser.
- Lockbox Key Agreement - Form is required if Salesperson and/or Broker wishes to have keycard and lockbox usage. Please note appraisers who do not qualify for keycards.
- Letter of Good Standing - Required of all members who hold REALTOR® membership with another Association.
- Certification of Non-Use Form - Form is required from Broker or Appraiser, if there are other salespersons affiliated with responsible broker and will not be using the MLS.
PROCESSING: Forms are processed in 2 business days and receipt of completed forms and payment are required before membership will be activated. For same day processing, all forms and payment MUST be received by 12:00 p.m. User ID and Password to MLS service will be e-mailed. Member must come in to pick up keycard.
By Appointment: Call TAAR at (661) 822-7652 and bring completed forms.
By E-Mail or Fax: Send forms to e-mail of Carmen Curiel, AE/Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX (661) 822-3459.
By Mail: Mail all forms and payments to Tehachapi MLS, 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561.
FOR MLS MEMBERSHIP: The Board of Directors require all new members (Brokers, Appraisers, Salespersons and Clerical Users) to attend a mandatory MLS Orientation class within 90 days of access. A $100 MLS Orientation deposit is required of all new members. Upon completion of orientation class a credit memo will be issued to members account.
Members Who Do Not Attend Orientation Class:
- Forfeit $100 orientation deposit
- MLS Membership is inactivated until requirement is fulfilled.
Classes are held approximately every 90 days.
- MLS New Member Orientation classes are held ONLINE. (New Members are sent a webinar link to join class.)
REALTOR® New Member Orientation classes are held at our TAAR office located at 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561. (Save Mart shopping center)
2019 New Member Mandatory Orientation Class Dates:
- - MLS ONLINE - Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR® ONLY -Wednesday, February 27, 2019, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office
- - MLS ONLINE- Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR® ONLY - Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office
- - MLS ONLINE- Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR ONLY -Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office
- - MLS ONLINE - Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR ONLY - Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office