REQUIREMENTS FOR TEHACHAPI MLS MEMBERSHIP
FORMS (ONE SET PER APPLICANT MUST BE PROVIDED):
|REQUIRED FORMS For EACH APPLICANT MEMBER TYPE - (Completed by applicant and signed by their responsible Broker/Appraiser.)
| 1 - Application for Membership
| 2 - Request to Participate in MLS
| 3 - Addition of Licensee Form
| 4 - Lockbox Key Agreement (*Only required if applicant wishes to use our MLS keycard and lockboxes.)
| 5 - Letter of Good Standing (Required from all members that hold REALTOR® membership with another Association)
| 6 - Certification of Non-Use (Per NAR's 'MLS of Choice', form required only if other Salespersons or Appraisers affiliated with responsible Broker/Owner will not be joining our MLS.)
PROCESSING: Forms are processed in 2 business days and receipt of completed forms and payment are required before membership will be activated. For same day processing, all forms and payment MUST be received by 12:00 p.m. User ID and Password to MLS service will be e-mailed. Member must come in to pick up keycard.
: Call TAAR at (661) 822-7652 and bring completed forms.
By E-Mail or Fax
: Send forms to e-mail of Carmen Curiel, AE/Membership Coordinator at email@example.com
or FAX (661) 822-3459.
Mail all forms and payments to Tehachapi MLS, 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561.
FOR MLS MEMBERSHIP
: The Board of Directors require all new members (Brokers, Appraisers, Salespersons and Clerical Users) to attend a mandatory MLS Orientation class within 90 days of access. A $100 MLS Orientation deposit is required of all new members. Upon completion of orientation class a credit memo will be issued to members account.
Members Who Do Not Attend Orientation Class:
- Forfeit $100 orientation deposit
- MLS Membership is inactivated until requirement is fulfilled.
Classes are held approximately every 90 days.
- MLS New Member Orientation classes are held ONLINE. (New Members are sent a webinar link to attend class.)
REALTOR® New Member Orientation classes are held at theTAAR office located at 803 Tucker Road, Tehachapi, CA 93561. (Save Mart shopping center)
2020 New Member Mandatory Orientation Class Dates:
- - MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, February 26, 2020 9:30 am
- - REALTOR® ONLY - Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office
- - MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 9:30 am
- - REALTOR® ONLY VIRTUAL - Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 1:30 pm
- - MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 9:00 am
- - REALTOR ONLY - Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office
- - MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 9:00 am
- - REALTOR ONLY - Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 1:30 pm, TAAR Office