Join Tehachapi MLS Membership*
*Please note salespersons are not permitted to join our MLS without the Broker of Record.
|NOTE:Key for Signatures on Forms:|
|- MLS Subscriber and/or Applicant = Salesperson|
|- MLS Participant/Designated REALTOR® and/or Broker Participant = Broker of Record|
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
Choose Membership Type: a) MLS Broker Participant; b) MLS Subscriber; or c) MLS Appraiser Participant
FORMS: (ONE SET PER APPLICANT MUST BE PROVIDED): Click to see all MLS Forms and fee Schedule
REQUIRED FORMS For EACH APPLICANT MEMBER TYPE - (Completed by the applicant and signed by their responsible Broker/Appraiser.)
|1 - Application for Membership - Click for APP||X||X||X|
|2 - Request to Participate in MLS - Click for RTP Form||X||X||X|
|3 - Addition of Licensee Form - Click for ADD Form||na||x||na|
|4 - Lockbox Access Agreement (*Only required if applicant wishes to use MLS Lockbox App and/or Lockboxes.) - Click for LOCKBOX Form||* x||* x||na|
|5 - Letter of Good Standing (Required from all members that hold REALTOR® membership with another Association. Obtain from Primary Association.)||x||x||na|
|6 - Copy Of Drivers License||X||x||x|
| 7 - Certification of Non-Use - Form only required if other Salespersons or Appraisers affiliated with responsible Broker/Appraiser will NOT be joining our MLS.
(Per NAR's 'MLS of Choice') - Click for CNU Form
By Appointment: Call TAAR at (661) 822-7652 to bring completed forms.
By Mail: Mail all forms and payments to Tehachapi MLS, 20705 South St., Suite A, Tehachapi, CA 93561. (Make checks out to Tehachapi MLS.)
MLS ORIENTATION CLASS: The Board of Directors require all new members (Brokers, Appraisers, Salespersons and Clerical Users) to attend a mandatory MLS Orientation class within 90 days of access.
NOTE: For Each Member Who Does Not Attend MLS Orientation Class:
- Non-attending members will have MLS Membership inactivated until the requirement is fulfilled.
Orientation Classes are Held Once a Quarter.
- MLS New Member Orientation classes are held Virtually. (New Members are sent a webinar link to attend class.)
- REALTOR® New Member Orientation classes are held in person.
(Location: TAAR Office, 20705 South St., Suite A, Tehachapi, CA 93561.)
2022 New Member Mandatory Orientation Class Dates:
- MLS - VIRTUAL - Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 9:00 am
- REALTOR® ONLY - IN PERSON - Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 1:30 pm, at TAAR Office
- MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 9:00 am
- REALTOR® ONLY - IN PERSON - Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 1:30 pm, at TAAR Office
- MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 9:00 am
- REALTOR® ONLY - IN PERSON - Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 1:30 pm, at TAAR Office
- MLS VIRTUAL - Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 9:00 am
- REALTOR® ONLY - IN PERSON - Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 1:30 pm, at TAAR Office